The South Lake Tahoe housing market has been stable. We have a considerable amount of inventory and the competition is currently low.
The Numbers Month to Month and Year to Year
– The median sales price for South Lake Tahoe, CA Homes for Sale was $325,750 in December 2014 compared to $350,400 during December 2013.
– The number of South Lake Tahoe, CA Homes for Sale that sold was 44 in December 2014 vs. 39 in December 2013.
– There were 29 new listings entering the market this month.
– There are 57 South Lake Tahoe, CA Homes for Sale that are in contract which represents 22% of the overall available inventory of 254 homes.
– Average days on the market: 116 days.
A few highlights of the current South Lake Tahoe, CA Homes for Sale are shown below.
This Month’s Most Expensive
The most expensive new listing that entered the market this month was 2019 Kokanee Way at $1,389,000. This home has been fully redone with top quality craftsmanship that will make you feel as if you’re living in a resort. This home features an upstairs open floor plan living design with massive vaulted ceilings, allowing you to enjoy the waterfront view while entertaining and relaxing. This beautiful property features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage, 2,389 sf of living space and it was built in 1978. (schedule a showing).
This Month’s Least Expensive
The least expensive new listing that entered the market this month was 1390 Ski Rub Blvd #9 listed at $212,000. This truly well maintained Condo is in the perfect location for winter as well as summer enjoyment. This bright & airy end-unit is just minutes from the Heavenly Mountain Resort. This condo features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 800 sf of living space. (schedule a showing).
This Month’s Must See
There were some great South Lake Tahoe, CA Homes for Sale to consider for this month’s ‘Must See’.
A home at 1809 Gentian Cir listed for $408,000 is this month’s winner. A true charmer located in a quiet neighborhood of well-loved homes. This sunny single story home is a great find in today’s Montgomery Estates market. The fenced yard is roomy and is ideal for family gatherings. This home features, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 1,548 sf of living area and it was built in 1971. (schedule a showing).