For those unfamiliar with Snowcial, the event is designed for any and all technology, social media and snowsports enthusiasts looking to increase their knowledge base and connect with other brands.
Snowcial is a one-of-a-kind winter conference that attracts an elite community of global snowsports enthusiasts who come together every year since 2009 to connect with their passion for snow, link turns with their friends and share their stories online. Created by hardcore skiers and snowboarders and set in one of the world’s most iconic snowsports locations, Heavenly, Lake Tahoe, Snowcial puts as much emphasis on interaction as it does education, providing opportunities to develop personally as well as professionally, both on the mountain and off.
Tahoe Snowcial, slated for February 27th through March 2nd, will bring top minds from the worlds of digital storytelling, snowsports and social media to Heavenly Mountain Resort. The fifth annual Tahoe Snowcial is a winter social media and technology festival that celebrates a common passion for snow and provides attendees with insights from some of the most innovative players in the market today.
· Tariq M. Shaukat, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Caesars Entertainment.
· David Armano, managing director at Edelman Digital Chicago.
· Patrick Harrington, technical team lead of Walmart Labs.
· Michael Jaquet, vice president and chief marketing officer, U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team.
· Stanley Hainsworth, chairman and chief creative officer, Tether.
· Barbara DeLollis, travel reporter for USA Today.
· Chris Steiner, co-founder of Aisle50.
· Ian Swinson, senior director of user experience at Salesforce.com.
· Chris Heuer, specialist leader of social business at Deloitte Digital.
You can Register online. For more information about the event please visit their website http://www.tahoesnowcial.com/