More Great News for Home buyers!!! As from April 11th Fannie Mae has a new special offer called HomePath® Buyer Incentive.
Fannie Mae is currently offering buyers up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance through June 30, 2011.
The HomePath property buyer must meet the following qualifications to be eligible:
- Buyers and/or selling agents (the agent representing the buyer) must request the incentive upon submission of initial offer in order to be eligible.
- The initial offer must be submitted on or after April 11, 2011 and close by June 30, 2011. If an initial offer was made prior to the effective date, the offer is not eligible for the incentive.
- The sale must close on or before June 30, 2011. No exceptions will be made to this deadline.
- Only buyers purchasing a HomePath property as their primary residence may receive up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance. Second homes and investment properties are excluded from the incentive.
- Buyer must sign the Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Real Estate Purchase Addendum.
- If a buyer’s total closing costs are under 3.5%, the difference will not be available as a credit to the buyer.
Please notice that through Fannie Mae HomePath Financing you only have to put a 3% Down Payment. This 2 Programs combined makes purchasing your first home really affordable!! Click here to learn more about the benefits of the HomePath Financing.
Hurry because the closing costs benefits won’t last too long. You have to make and Offer at least by May 25th to have a chance of closing escrow by June 30th.
Call me today to request a list of Every Fannie Mae property for sale in South Lake Tahoe, with no hassle and no obligation. Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
CA Realtor / DRE #01879975
Pinnacle Real Estate Group of Lake Tahoe